What are the mechanisms that support healthcare professionals to adopt assisted decision-making practice? A rapid realist review.
AuthorsHealth Service Executive (HSE) Quality and Patient Safety Directorate
Ní Shé, Éidín
O Shea, Marie
Cooney, Marie Therese
Rapid realist review
Local subject classificationAUDIT
MetadataShow full item record
- Healthcare users' experiences of communicating with healthcare professionals about children who have life-limiting conditions: a qualitative systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Ekberg S, Bradford N, Herbert A, Danby S, Yates P
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- "<i>What Bothers Me Most Is the Disparity between the Choices that People Have or Don't Have</i>": A Qualitative Study on the Health Systems Responsiveness to Implementing the Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Act in Ireland.
- Authors: Ní Shé É, O'Donnell D, Donnelly S, Davies C, Fattori F, Kroll T
- Issue date: 2020 May 9
- Identifying the context, mechanisms and outcomes underlying collective leadership in teams: building a realist programme theory.
- Authors: De Brún A, McAuliffe E
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 30
- Development of a program theory for shared decision-making: a realist synthesis.
- Authors: Waldron T, Carr T, McMullen L, Westhorp G, Duncan V, Neufeld SM, Bandura LA, Groot G
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 23
- Behavior change interventions and policies influencing primary healthcare professionals' practice-an overview of reviews.
- Authors: Chauhan BF, Jeyaraman MM, Mann AS, Lys J, Skidmore B, Sibley KM, Abou-Setta AM, Zarychanski R
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 5