Exploring staff perceptions of the utility of clinician connections when working with emotionally dysregulated clients.
Borderline Personality Disorder
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
MetadataShow full item record
- Exploring dialectical behaviour therapy clinicians' experiences of team consultation meetings.
- Authors: Walsh C, Ryan P, Flynn D
- Issue date: 2018
- A focus group study exploring student nurse's experiences of an educational intervention focused on working with people with a diagnosis of personality disorder.
- Authors: Stacey G, Baldwin V, Thompson BJ, Aubeeluck A
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- The Experience and Effectiveness of Nurse Practitioners in Orthopaedic Settings: A Comprehensive Systematic Review.
- Authors: Taylor A, Staruchowicz L
- Issue date: 2012
- The impact of borderline personality disorder and sub-threshold borderline personality disorder on the course of self-reported and clinician-rated depression in self-harming adolescents.
- Authors: Ramleth RK, Groholt B, Diep LM, Walby FA, Mehlum L
- Issue date: 2017