Implementation of a Quit Smoking Programme in Community Adult Mental Health Services-A Qualitative Study.
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
MetadataShow full item record
- Mental health service user and staff perspectives on tobacco addiction and smoking cessation: A meta-synthesis of published qualitative studies.
- Authors: Malone V, Harrison R, Daker-White G
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Tailored tobacco dependence support for mental health patients: a model for inpatient and community services.
- Authors: Parker C, McNeill A, Ratschen E
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Exploring mental health professionals' practice in relation to smoke-free policy within a mental health trust: a qualitative study using the COM-B model of behaviour.
- Authors: Smith CA, McNeill A, Kock L, Shahab L
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 4
- Smoking and Tobacco-Free Policies in Women's Residential Substance Use Disorder Treatment Facilities: A Community-Engaged Approach.
- Authors: Fallin-Bennett A, Parker KA, Miller A, Ashford K, Hahn EJ
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 25
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Adult Safeguarding: Background document to support the development of national standards for adult safeguardingHealth Information and Quality Authority (HIQA); Health Information Directorate; Mental Health Commission (Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA), 2018)
Cork and Kerry Community Healthcare Organisation: operational plan 2015Health Service Executive (HSE), Primary Care Division; Health Service Executive (HSE), Social Care Division; Health Service Executive (HSE), Mental Health Division; Health Service Executive (HSE), Health and Wellbeing Division (Health Service Executive (HSE), 2015)