Evaluating peer-supported screening as a hepatitis C case-finding model in prisoners.
Miggin, Sarah Jayne
Van Hout, Marie Claire
Lambert, John S
hepatitis C virus
MetadataShow full item record
- The seroprevalence of untreated chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and associated risk factors in male Irish prisoners: a cross-sectional study, 2017.
- Authors: Crowley D, Lambert JS, Betts-Symonds G, Cullen W, Keevans M, Kelly E, Laird E, McHugh T, McKiernan S, Miggin SJ, Murphy C, Murtagh R, O'Reilly D, Tobin C, Van Hout MC
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Barriers and facilitators to hepatitis C (HCV) screening and treatment-a description of prisoners' perspective.
- Authors: Crowley D, Van Hout MC, Lambert JS, Kelly E, Murphy C, Cullen W
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 11
- Competing priorities and second chances - A qualitative exploration of prisoners' journeys through the Hepatitis C continuum of care.
- Authors: Crowley D, Cullen W, Lambert JS, Van Hout MC
- Issue date: 2019
- Offering HCV treatment to prisoners is an important opportunity: key principles based on policy and practice assessment in Europe.
- Authors: Stöver H, Meroueh F, Marco A, Keppler K, Saiz de la Hoya P, Littlewood R, Wright N, Nava F, Alam F, Walcher S, Somaini L
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 8
- Hepatitis C virus screening and treatment in Irish prisons from a governor and prison officer perspective - a qualitative exploration.
- Authors: Crowley D, Van Hout MC, Murphy C, Kelly E, Lambert JS, Cullen W
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 19