Cognitive impairment and medication adherence post-stroke: A five-year follow-up of the ASPIRE-S cohort.
Williams, David J
MetadataShow full item record
- Secondary prevention and cognitive function after stroke: a study protocol for a 5-year follow-up of the ASPIRE-S cohort.
- Authors: Rohde D, Williams D, Gaynor E, Bennett K, Dolan E, Callaly E, Large M, Hickey A
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 27
- Cognitive impairment six months after ischaemic stroke: a profile from the ASPIRE-S study.
- Authors: Mellon L, Brewer L, Hall P, Horgan F, Williams D, Hickey A, ASPIRE-S study group.
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 12
- Cognitive impairment and cardiovascular medication use: Results from wave 1 of The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing.
- Authors: Rohde D, Hickey A, Williams D, Bennett K
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Stroke survivor cognitive decline and psychological wellbeing of family caregivers five years post-stroke: a cross-sectional analysis.
- Authors: Rohde D, Gaynor E, Large M, Conway O, Bennett K, Williams DJ, Callaly E, Dolan E, Hickey A
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Cognitive Impairment, Vulnerability, and Mortality Post Ischemic Stroke: A Five-Year Follow-Up of the Action on Secondary Prevention Interventions and Rehabilitation in Stroke (ASPIRE-S) Cohort.
- Authors: Gaynor E, Rohde D, Large M, Mellon L, Hall P, Brewer L, Conway O, Hickey A, Bennett K, Dolan E, Callaly E, Williams D
- Issue date: 2018 Sep