Development and evaluation of a primary care interprofessional education intervention to support people with dementia.
AuthorsHealth Service Executive (HSE)
Interprofessional education (IPE)
MetadataShow full item record
- Improving collaborative care in managing eating disorders: a pilot study.
- Authors: Heath O, English D, Simms J, Ward P, Hollett A, Dominic A
- Issue date: 2013 Fall
- Repositioning interprofessional education from the margins to the centre of Australian health professional education - what is required?
- Authors: Dunston R, Forman D, Thistlethwaite J, Steketee C, Rogers GD, Moran M
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Promoting collaborative dementia care via online interprofessional education.
- Authors: Cartwright J, Franklin D, Forman D, Freegard H
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Interprofessional education in primary care for the elderly: a pilot study.
- Authors: Oeseburg B, Hilberts R, Luten TA, van Etten AV, Slaets JP, Roodbol PF
- Issue date: 2013 Dec 5
- Engaging primary care practitioners in quality improvement: making explicit the program theory of an interprofessional education intervention.
- Authors: Vachon B, Désorcy B, Camirand M, Rodrigue J, Quesnel L, Guimond C, Labelle M, Fournier J, Grimshaw J
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 20