Experiences of fatherhood among men who were sexually abused in childhood.
Interpretative phenomenological analysis
MetadataShow full item record
- Paternal adaptation in first-time fathers: a phenomenological study.
- Authors: Eskandari N, Simbar M, Vedadhir A, Baghestani AR
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Effects of Child Sexual Abuse on the Parenting of Male Survivors.
- Authors: Wark J, Vis JA
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Online fathering: the experience of first-time fatherhood in combat-deployed troops.
- Authors: Schachman KA
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Experiences, needs, and perceptions of paternal involvement during the first year after their infants' birth: A meta-synthesis.
- Authors: Shorey S, Ang L
- Issue date: 2019
- 'Shutting the World Out': An Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis Exploring the Paternal Experience of Parenting a Young Adult with a Developmental Disability.
- Authors: Thackeray LA, Eatough V
- Issue date: 2018 Mar