Experiences of fatherhood among men who were sexually abused in childhood.
Interpretative phenomenological analysis
MetadataShow full item record
- The experience of fatherhood following childhood cancer survival.
- Authors: Agnew F, Higgins A, Casey M, McCarthy A
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Paternal adaptation in first-time fathers: a phenomenological study.
- Authors: Eskandari N, Simbar M, Vedadhir A, Baghestani AR
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- 'I am going to be a dad': experiences and expectations of adolescent and young adult expectant fathers.
- Authors: Wilkes L, Mannix J, Jackson D
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Survivors' lived experiences of posttraumatic growth after institutional childhood abuse: An interpretative phenomenological analysis.
- Authors: Sheridan G, Carr A
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Online fathering: the experience of first-time fatherhood in combat-deployed troops.
- Authors: Schachman KA
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb