The 'connectaholic' behind the curtain: medical student use of computer devices in the clinical setting and the influence of patients.
AuthorsHealth Service Executive (HSE)
Technology enhanced learning
MetadataShow full item record
- Mobile learning in medicine: an evaluation of attitudes and behaviours of medical students.
- Authors: Chase TJG, Julius A, Chandan JS, Powell E, Hall CS, Phillips BL, Burnett R, Gill D, Fernando B
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 27
- Pharmacy students' preference for using mobile devices in a clinical setting for practice-related tasks.
- Authors: Richard CA, Hastings JF, Bryant JE
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 25
- A balancing act: a phenomenological exploration of medical students' experiences of using mobile devices in the clinical setting.
- Authors: Rashid-Doubell F, Mohamed S, Elmusharaf K, O'Neill CS
- Issue date: 2016 May 3
- Student use and perceptions of mobile technology in clinical clerkships - Guidance for curriculum design.
- Authors: Law JK, Thome PA, Lindeman B, Jackson DC, Lidor AO
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- The art of note taking with mobile devices in medical education.
- Authors: Pyörälä E, Mäenpää S, Heinonen L, Folger D, Masalin T, Hervonen H
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 2