Dietitians’ Attitudes and Experiences of Blended Tube Feeding in Paediatrics
PERCUTANEOUS ENDOSCOPIC GASTROSTOMY
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Reemergence of Blended Tube Feeding and Parent's Reported Experiences in Their Tube Fed Children.
- Authors: Johnson TW, Spurlock AL, Epp L, Hurt RT, Mundi MS
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Survey study assessing attitudes and experiences of pediatric registered dietitians regarding blended food by gastrostomy tube feeding.
- Authors: Johnson TW, Spurlock A, Pierce L
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Use of Blenderized Tube Feeding in Adult and Pediatric Home Enteral Nutrition Patients.
- Authors: Epp L, Lammert L, Vallumsetla N, Hurt RT, Mundi MS
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Dietitians' perceptions and experience of blenderised feeds for paediatric tube-feeding.
- Authors: Armstrong J, Buchanan E, Duncan H, Ross K, Gerasimidis K
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Blenderized Tube Feeding Use in Adult Home Enteral Nutrition Patients: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Authors: Hurt RT, Edakkanambeth Varayil J, Epp LM, Pattinson AK, Lammert LM, Lintz JE, Mundi MS
- Issue date: 2015 Dec