Venous thromboembolism incidence in the Ireland east hospital group: a retrospective 22-month observational study.
Ní Áinle, Fionnuala
quality in health care
MetadataShow full item record
- Incidence of in-hospital and post-discharge diagnosed hospital-associated venous thromboembolism using linked administrative data.
- Authors: Stubbs JM, Assareh H, Curnow J, Hitos K, Achat HM
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Incidence of venous thromboembolism in nursing home residents.
- Authors: Reardon G, Pandya N, Nutescu EA, Lamori J, Damaraju CV, Schein J, Bookhart B
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Incidence of hospital-acquired venous thromboembolic codes in medical patients hospitalized in academic medical centers.
- Authors: Khanna R, Maynard G, Sadeghi B, Hensley L, Medvedev S, Danielsen B, White RH
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Predictive value of the present-on-admission indicator for hospital-acquired venous thromboembolism.
- Authors: Khanna RR, Kim SB, Jenkins I, El-Kareh R, Afsarmanesh N, Amin A, Sand H, Auerbach A, Chia CY, Maynard G, Romano PS, White RH
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Venous thromboembolism in medical patients during hospitalisation and 3 months after hospitalisation: a prospective observational study.
- Authors: Khalafallah AA, Kirkby BE, Wong S, Foong YC, Ranjan N, Luttrell J, Mathew R, Chilvers CM, Mauldon E, Sharp C, Hannan T
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 3