Choosing Healthy Eating for Infant Health (CHErIsH) study: protocol for a feasibility study.
O Neill, Kate
Dinan, Ted G
Harrington, Janas M
Mc Hugh, Sheena M
Kearney, Patricia M
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- A collaborative approach to developing sustainable behaviour change interventions for childhood obesity prevention: Development of the Choosing Healthy Eating for Infant Health (CHErIsH) intervention and implementation strategy.
- Authors: Toomey E, Matvienko-Sikar K, Doherty E, Harrington J, Hayes CB, Heary C, Hennessy M, Kelly C, McHugh S, McSharry J, O'Halloran J, Queally M, Heffernan T, Kearney PM, Byrne M
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Preventing obesity in infants: the Growing healthy feasibility trial protocol.
- Authors: Denney-Wilson E, Laws R, Russell CG, Ong KL, Taki S, Elliot R, Azadi L, Lymer S, Taylor R, Lynch J, Crawford D, Ball K, Askew D, Litterbach EK, J Campbell K
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 30
- Protocol for Healthy Habits Happy Homes (4H) Scotland: feasibility of a participatory approach to adaptation and implementation of a study aimed at early prevention of obesity.
- Authors: Gillespie J, Hughes A, Gibson AM, Haines J, Taveras E, Reilly JJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 7
- Strategies to improve the implementation of healthy eating, physical activity and obesity prevention policies, practices or programmes within childcare services.
- Authors: Wolfenden L, Barnes C, Jones J, Finch M, Wyse RJ, Kingsland M, Tzelepis F, Grady A, Hodder RK, Booth D, Yoong SL
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 10
- Effectiveness of an implementation optimisation intervention aimed at increasing parent engagement in HENRY, a childhood obesity prevention programme - the Optimising Family Engagement in HENRY (OFTEN) trial: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Bryant M, Burton W, Cundill B, Farrin AJ, Nixon J, Stevens J, Roberts K, Foy R, Rutter H, Hartley S, Tubeuf S, Collinson M, Brown J
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 24