Development of a suite of metrics and indicators for children's nursing using consensus methodology.
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherJournal of Clinical Nursing
JournalJournal of Clinical Nursing
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Identifying and prioritising midwifery care process metrics and indicators: a Delphi survey and stakeholder consensus process.
- Authors: Devane D, Barrett N, Gallen A, O'Reilly MF, Nadin M, Conway G, Biesty L, Smith V
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 10
- Collaborative identification and prioritisation of mental health nursing care process metrics and indicators: a Delphi consensus study.
- Authors: Hunter A, Barrett N, Gallen A, Conway G, Brennan A, Giltenane M, Murphy L
- Issue date: 2022 Mar 16
- The development of Nursing Quality Care Process Metrics and Indicators for use in Older Persons Care Settings: A Delphi-Consensus Study.
- Authors: Murphy F, Doody O, Lyons R, Gallen A, Nolan M, Killeen A, Kavanagh P, Donegan J, Sezgin D
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Development of nursing quality care process metrics and indicators for intellectual disability services: a literature review and modified Delphi consensus study.
- Authors: Doody O, Murphy F, Lyons R, Gallen A, Ryan J, Downey J, Sezgin D
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 29
- Operationalising a modified Delphi study to progress quality care process nursing metrics for acute care.
- Authors: O'Connor L, McAuliffe E, Casey M, Rogers L, Gallen A, Finnegan L, Glasgow ME, White M, White C, Kavanagh P, Bell M, Killeen A, Barnard M
- Issue date: 2022 Nov