Development of a suite of metrics and indicators for children's nursing using consensus methodology.
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Identifying and prioritising midwifery care process metrics and indicators: a Delphi survey and stakeholder consensus process.
- Authors: Devane D, Barrett N, Gallen A, O'Reilly MF, Nadin M, Conway G, Biesty L, Smith V
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 10
- The development of Nursing Quality Care Process Metrics and Indicators for use in Older Persons Care Settings: A Delphi-Consensus Study.
- Authors: Murphy F, Doody O, Lyons R, Gallen A, Nolan M, Killeen A, Kavanagh P, Donegan J, Sezgin D
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Development of nursing quality care process metrics and indicators for intellectual disability services: a literature review and modified Delphi consensus study.
- Authors: Doody O, Murphy F, Lyons R, Gallen A, Ryan J, Downey J, Sezgin D
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 29
- Development of key performance indicators for prehospital emergency care.
- Authors: Murphy A, Wakai A, Walsh C, Cummins F, O'Sullivan R
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Research priorities for children's nursing in Ireland: a Delphi study.
- Authors: Brenner M, Hilliard C, Regan G, Coughlan B, Hayden S, Drennan J, Kelleher D
- Issue date: 2014 Jul-Aug