Predicting admission to long-term care and mortality among community-based, dependent older people in Ireland.
balance of care
LONG TERM CARE
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- High prevalence of dementia among community dwelling older adults in receipt of state funded home care packages: implications for health care planning.
- Authors: O'Brien I, Smuts K, Fan CW, O'Sullivan M, Warters A
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Caregiver- and patient-directed interventions for dementia: an evidence-based analysis.
- Authors: Medical Advisory Secretariat.
- Issue date: 2008
- Prevalence of frailty among community dwelling older adults in receipt of low level home support: a cross-sectional analysis of the North Dublin Cohort.
- Authors: Kelly S, O'Brien I, Smuts K, O'Sullivan M, Warters A
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 7
- Factors influencing the cost of care and admission to long-term care for people with dementia in Ireland.
- Authors: Walsh S, Pertl M, Gillespie P, Lawlor B, Brennan S, O'Shea E
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Caring for a Person With Dementia on the Margins of Long-Term Care: A Perspective on Burden From 8 European Countries.
- Authors: Sutcliffe C, Giebel C, Bleijlevens M, Lethin C, Stolt M, Saks K, Soto ME, Meyer G, Zabalegui A, Chester H, Challis D, RightTimePlaceCare Consortium.
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 1