Integration of a recent infection testing algorithm into HIV surveillance in Ireland: improving HIV knowledge to target prevention.
De Gascun, C
recent infection testing
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Short Communication: Assessing Estimates of HIV Incidence with a Recent Infection Testing Algorithm That Includes Viral Load Testing and Exposure to Antiretroviral Therapy.
- Authors: Kim AA, Rehle T
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Recent infection testing algorithm (RITA) applied to new HIV diagnoses in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, 2009 to 2011.
- Authors: Aghaizu A, Murphy G, Tosswill J, DeAngelis D, Charlett A, Gill ON, Ward H, Lattimore S, Simmons R, Delpech V
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 16
- Can HIV recent infection surveillance help us better understand where primary prevention efforts should be targeted? Results of three pilots integrating a recent infection testing algorithm into routine programme activities in Kenya and Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Rice BD, de Wit M, Welty S, Risher K, Cowan FM, Murphy G, Chabata ST, Waruiru W, Magutshwa S, Motoku J, Kwaro D, Ochieng B, Reniers G, Rutherford G
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Evaluation of an HIV recent infection testing algorithm with serological assays among men who have sex with men in Mexico.
- Authors: Karatzas-Delgado EF, Ruiz-González V, García-Cisneros S, Olamendi-Portugal ML, Herrera-Ortiz A, López-Gatell H, González-Rodríguez A, Sánchez-Alemán MA
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Identifying Risk Factors for Recent HIV Infection in Kenya Using a Recent Infection Testing Algorithm: Results from a Nationally Representative Population-Based Survey.
- Authors: Kim AA, Parekh BS, Umuro M, Galgalo T, Bunnell R, Makokha E, Dobbs T, Murithi P, Muraguri N, De Cock KM, Mermin J, 2007 KAIS study group.
- Issue date: 2016