University students' awareness of causes and risk factors of miscarriage: a cross-sectional study.
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherBMC Women's Health
JournalBMC Women's Health
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Reproductive Health Knowledge About Miscarriage: A Cross-Sectional Study of University Students.
- Authors: San Lazaro Campillo I, Meaney S, Sheehan J, Rice R, O'Donoghue K
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- A national survey on public perceptions of miscarriage.
- Authors: Bardos J, Hercz D, Friedenthal J, Missmer SA, Williams Z
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Awareness of female students attending higher educational institutions toward legalization of safe abortion and associated factors, Harari Region, Eastern Ethiopia: a cross sectional study.
- Authors: Geleto A, Markos J
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 17
- Knowledge, prevalence and psychological effect of miscarriage among women of reproductive age group attending obstetrics and gynaecology clinics of Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
- Authors: Abiola AO, Ajayi A, Umeh CS, Adegbesan-Omilabu MO, Olufunlayo TF, Akodu BA
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Chromosomal abnormalities in azoospermic and non-azoospermic infertile men: numbers needed to be screened to prevent adverse pregnancy outcomes.
- Authors: Dul EC, van Echten-Arends J, Groen H, Dijkhuizen T, Land JA, van Ravenswaaij-Arts CM
- Issue date: 2012 Sep