Mycoplasma Pneumonia: Late Treatment Leading to Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and Renal Failure.
acute respiratory distress syndrome
MetadataShow full item record
JournalEuropean Journal of Case Reports in Internal Medicine
AbstractMycoplasma pneumonia is one of the most common types of pneumonia, although it is often not diagnosed due to mild clinical course.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Typical or atypical pneumonia and severe acute respiratory symptoms in PICU.
- Authors: Hon KL, Leung AS, Cheung KL, Fu AC, Chu WC, Ip M, Chan PK
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Recovery from COVID-19 and acute respiratory distress syndrome: the potential role of an intensive care unit recovery clinic: a case report.
- Authors: Mayer KP, Sturgill JL, Kalema AG, Soper MK, Seif SM, Cassity EP, Hatton Kolpek J, Dupont-Versteegden EE, Montgomery-Yates AA, Morris PE
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 10
- Early diagnosis and appropriate respiratory support for Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia associated acute respiratory distress syndrome in young and adult patients: a case series from two centers.
- Authors: Ding L, Zhao Y, Li X, Wang R, Li Y, Tang X, Sun B, He H
- Issue date: 2020 May 24
- [Mycoplasma-related pneumonia: a rare cause of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and of potential antibiotic resistance].
- Authors: Sztrymf B, Jacobs F, Fichet J, Hamzaoui O, Prat D, Avenel A, Richard C
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome, pneumonia, and mortality following thoracic injury and a femoral fracture treated either with intramedullary nailing with reaming or with a plate. A comparative study.
- Authors: Bosse MJ, MacKenzie EJ, Riemer BL, Brumback RJ, McCarthy ML, Burgess AR, Gens DR, Yasui Y
- Issue date: 1997 Jun