Managing the link and strengthening transition from child to adult mental health Care in Europe (MILESTONE): background, rationale and methodology.
Dieleman, G C
Verhulst, F C
Singh, S P
KeywordsChild and adolescent mental health services
Cluster randomised controlled trial
Health services research
Longitudinal cohort study
Youth mental health
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Protocol for a cohort study of adolescent mental health service users with a nested cluster randomised controlled trial to assess the clinical and cost-effectiveness of managed transition in improving transitions from child to adult mental health services (the MILESTONE study).
- Authors: Singh SP, Tuomainen H, Girolamo G, Maras A, Santosh P, McNicholas F, Schulze U, Purper-Ouakil D, Tremmery S, Franić T, Madan J, Paul M, Verhulst FC, Dieleman GC, Warwick J, Wolke D, Street C, Daffern C, Tah P, Griffin J, Canaway A, Signorini G, Gerritsen S, Adams L, O'Hara L, Aslan S, Russet F, Davidović N, Tuffrey A, Wilson A, Gatherer C, Walker L, MILESTONE Consortium.
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 16
- The interface between child/adolescent and adult mental health services: results from a European 28-country survey.
- Authors: Signorini G, Singh SP, Marsanic VB, Dieleman G, Dodig-Ćurković K, Franic T, Gerritsen SE, Griffin J, Maras A, McNicholas F, O'Hara L, Purper-Ouakil D, Paul M, Russet F, Santosh P, Schulze U, Street C, Tremmery S, Tuomainen H, Verhulst F, Warwick J, de Girolamo G, MILESTONE Consortium.
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Youth experiences of transition from child mental health services to adult mental health services: a qualitative thematic synthesis.
- Authors: Broad KL, Sandhu VK, Sunderji N, Charach A
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 28
- 'Talking a different language': an exploration of the influence of organizational cultures and working practices on transition from child to adult mental health services.
- Authors: McLaren S, Belling R, Paul M, Ford T, Kramer T, Weaver T, Hovish K, Islam Z, White S, Singh SP
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 3
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Cork and Kerry Community Healthcare Organisation: operational plan 2015Health Service Executive (HSE), Primary Care Division; Health Service Executive (HSE), Social Care Division; Health Service Executive (HSE), Mental Health Division; Health Service Executive (HSE), Health and Wellbeing Division (Health Service Executive (HSE), 2015)