Revascularisation of left main stem disease: a prospective analysis of modern practice and outcomes in a non-surgical centre.
AuthorsCoughlan, J J
Kiernan, Thomas John
AffiliationDepartment of Cardiology, University Hospital Limerick
KeywordsCORONARY HEART DISEASE
Local subject classificationRevascularisation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRevascularisation of left main stem disease: a prospective analysis of modern practice and outcomes in a non-surgical centre. 2018, 5 (2):e000804 Open Heart
AbstractIn this study, we sought to prospectively analyse the management and long term outcomes associated with revascularisation of left main stem disease via percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) and coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) in our centre.
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery versus percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with three-vessel disease and left main coronary disease: 5-year follow-up of the randomised, clinical SYNTAX trial.
- Authors: Mohr FW, Morice MC, Kappetein AP, Feldman TE, Ståhle E, Colombo A, Mack MJ, Holmes DR Jr, Morel MA, Van Dyck N, Houle VM, Dawkins KD, Serruys PW
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 23
- Nonrandomized comparison of coronary artery bypass surgery and percutaneous coronary intervention for the treatment of unprotected left main coronary artery disease in octogenarians.
- Authors: Rodés-Cabau J, Deblois J, Bertrand OF, Mohammadi S, Courtis J, Larose E, Dagenais F, Déry JP, Mathieu P, Rousseau M, Barbeau G, Baillot R, Gleeton O, Perron J, Nguyen CM, Roy L, Doyle D, De Larochellière R, Bogaty P, Voisine P
- Issue date: 2008 Dec 2
- Long-term outcomes after stenting versus coronary artery bypass grafting for unprotected left main coronary artery disease: 10-year results of bare-metal stents and 5-year results of drug-eluting stents from the ASAN-MAIN (ASAN Medical Center-Left MAIN Revascularization) Registry.
- Authors: Park DW, Kim YH, Yun SC, Lee JY, Kim WJ, Kang SJ, Lee SW, Lee CW, Kim JJ, Choo SJ, Chung CH, Lee JW, Park SW, Park SJ
- Issue date: 2010 Oct 19
- Very Long-term Outcomes and Predictors of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Drug-eluting Stents Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting for Patients with Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Disease.
- Authors: Yu XP, Wu CY, Ren XJ, Yuan F, Song XT, Luo YW, He JQ, Gao YC, Huang FJ, Gu CX, Sun LZ, Lyu SZ, Chen F
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 5
- Randomized Trial of Stents Versus Bypass Surgery for Left Main Coronary Artery Disease: 5-Year Outcomes of the PRECOMBAT Study.
- Authors: Ahn JM, Roh JH, Kim YH, Park DW, Yun SC, Lee PH, Chang M, Park HW, Lee SW, Lee CW, Park SW, Choo SJ, Chung C, Lee J, Lim DS, Rha SW, Lee SG, Gwon HC, Kim HS, Chae IH, Jang Y, Jeong MH, Tahk SJ, Seung KB, Park SJ
- Issue date: 2015 May 26