AffiliationUniversity Hospital Limerick
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEnhancing acute stroke services: a quality improvement project. 2018, 7 (3):e000258 BMJ Open Qual
PublisherBMJ open quality
JournalBMJ open quality
AbstractIn a busy stroke centre in Ireland, care for acute stroke was provided by a mixture of general physicians. In acute ischaemic stroke, speed is essential for good outcomes.
- Reducing Door-to-Needle Times for Ischaemic Stroke to a Median of 30 Minutes at a Community Hospital.
- Authors: Kamal N, Shand E, Swanson R, Hill MD, Jeerakathil T, Imoukhuede O, Heinrichs I, Bakker J, Stoyberg C, Fowler L, Duckett S, Holsworth S, Mann B, Valaire S, Bestard J
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Door-to-needle times for tissue plasminogen activator administration and clinical outcomes in acute ischemic stroke before and after a quality improvement initiative.
- Authors: Fonarow GC, Zhao X, Smith EE, Saver JL, Reeves MJ, Bhatt DL, Xian Y, Hernandez AF, Peterson ED, Schwamm LH
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 23-30
- Results of a 1-year quality-improvement process to reduce door-to-needle time in acute ischemic stroke with MRI screening.
- Authors: Sablot D, Gaillard N, Colas C, Smadja P, Gely C, Dutray A, Bonnec JM, Jurici S, Farouil G, Ferraro-Allou A, Jantac M, Allou T, Pujol C, Olivier N, Laverdure A, Fadat B, Mas J, Dumitrana A, Garcia Y, Touzani H, Perucho P, Moulin T, Richard C, Heroum C, Bouly S, Sagnes-Raffy C, Heve D
- Issue date: 2017 Jan - Feb
- Factors associated with in-hospital delays in treating acute stroke with intravenous thrombolysis in a tertiary centre.
- Authors: Iglesias Mohedano AM, García Pastor A, García Arratibel A, Sobrino García P, Díaz Otero F, Romero Delgado F, Domínguez Rubio R, Muñoz González A, Vázquez Alen P, Fernández Bullido Y, Villanueva Osorio JA, Gil Núñez A
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Does a 'code stroke' rapid access protocol decrease door-to-needle time for thrombolysis?
- Authors: Tai YJ, Weir L, Hand P, Davis S, Yan B
- Issue date: 2012 Dec