A core outcome set for studies evaluating the effectiveness of prepregnancy care for women with pregestational diabetes.
AuthorsEgan, Aoife M
Maresh, Michael J A
Loeken, Mary R
de Valk, Harold W
van Poppel, Mireille
Dunne, Fidelma P
Consensus Development Conferences as Topic
Pregnancy in Diabetics
Surveys and Questionnaires
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA core outcome set for studies evaluating the effectiveness of prepregnancy care for women with pregestational diabetes. 2017, 60 (7):1190-1196 Diabetologia
AbstractThe aim of this study was to develop a core outcome set (COS) for trials and other studies evaluating the effectiveness of prepregnancy care for women with pregestational (pre-existing) diabetes mellitus.
- Effectiveness of prepregnancy care for women with pregestational diabetes mellitus: protocol for a systematic review of the literature and identification of a core outcomes set using a Delphi survey.
- Authors: Egan AM, Smith V, Devane D, Dunne FP
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 14
- Development of an integrated, district-wide approach to pre-pregnancy management for women with pre-existing diabetes in a multi-ethnic population.
- Authors: Sina M, MacMillan F, Dune T, Balasuriya N, Khouri N, Nguyen N, Jongvisal V, Lay XH, Simmons D
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 15
- A core outcomes set for clinical trials of interventions for young adults with type 1 diabetes: an international, multi-perspective Delphi consensus study.
- Authors: Byrne M, O'Connell A, Egan AM, Dinneen SF, Hynes L, O'Hara MC, Holt RIG, Willaing I, Vallis M, Hendrieckx C, Coyne I
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 19
- Selecting Core Outcomes for Randomised Effectiveness trials In Type 2 Diabetes (SCORE-IT): study protocol for the development of a core outcome set.
- Authors: Harman NL, Wilding J, Curry D, Harris J, Logue J, Pemberton RJ, Perreault L, Thompson G, Tunis S, Williamson PR, SCORE-IT study team.
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 7
- Development of a core outcome set for epilepsy in pregnancy (E-CORE): a national multi-stakeholder modified Delphi consensus study.
- Authors: Al Wattar BH, Tamilselvan K, Khan R, Kelso A, Sinha A, Pirie AM, McCorry D, Khan KS, Thangaratinam S, Antiepileptic Drug Management in Pregnancy (EMPIRE) Collaborative Network.
- Issue date: 2017 Mar