A core outcome set for studies evaluating the effectiveness of prepregnancy care for women with pregestational diabetes.
AuthorsEgan, Aoife M
Maresh, Michael J A
Loeken, Mary R
de Valk, Harold W
van Poppel, Mireille
Dunne, Fidelma P
Consensus Development Conferences as Topic
Pregnancy in Diabetics
Surveys and Questionnaires
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA core outcome set for studies evaluating the effectiveness of prepregnancy care for women with pregestational diabetes. 2017, 60 (7):1190-1196 Diabetologia
AbstractThe aim of this study was to develop a core outcome set (COS) for trials and other studies evaluating the effectiveness of prepregnancy care for women with pregestational (pre-existing) diabetes mellitus.
- Effectiveness of prepregnancy care for women with pregestational diabetes mellitus: protocol for a systematic review of the literature and identification of a core outcomes set using a Delphi survey.
- Authors: Egan AM, Smith V, Devane D, Dunne FP
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 14
- Development of a core outcome set for diabetes after pregnancy prevention interventions (COS-DAP): a study protocol.
- Authors: Nielsen KK, O'Reilly S, Wu N, Dasgupta K, Maindal HT
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 29
- Development of a Core Outcome Set for Studies on Obesity in Pregnant Patients (COSSOPP): a study protocol.
- Authors: Dadouch R, Faheim M, Juando-Prats C, Parsons J, D'Souza R, COSSOPP Investigators.
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 27
- Development of an integrated, district-wide approach to pre-pregnancy management for women with pre-existing diabetes in a multi-ethnic population.
- Authors: Sina M, MacMillan F, Dune T, Balasuriya N, Khouri N, Nguyen N, Jongvisal V, Lay XH, Simmons D
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 15
- Developing a core outcome set for the treatment of pregnant women with pregestational diabetes-a study protocol.
- Authors: Kgosidialwa O, Bogdanet D, Egan A, O'Shea PM, Biesty L, Devane D, Dunne F, INSPIRED group.
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 11