Survivorship care for postmenopausal breast cancer patients in Ireland: What do women want?
Local subject classificationCancer Survivorship
Aged, 80 and over
Continuity of Patient Care
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSurvivorship care for postmenopausal breast cancer patients in Ireland: What do women want? 2017, 28:69-76 Eur J Oncol Nurs
JournalEuropean journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society
AbstractThe aim of this study was to identify the concerns of postmenopausal breast cancer patients in Ireland and inform the development of a survivorship care plan.
- Patient-centered support in the survivorship care transition: Outcomes from the Patient-Owned Survivorship Care Plan Intervention.
- Authors: Kvale EA, Huang CS, Meneses KM, Demark-Wahnefried W, Bae S, Azuero CB, Rocque GB, Bevis KS, Ritchie CS
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 15
- Exploring patient-physician communication in breast cancer care for African American women following primary treatment.
- Authors: Royak-Schaler R, Passmore SR, Gadalla S, Hoy MK, Zhan M, Tkaczuk K, Harper LM, Nicholson PD, Hutchison AP
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Designing a multifaceted survivorship care plan to meet the information and communication needs of breast cancer patients and their family physicians: results of a qualitative pilot study.
- Authors: Haq R, Heus L, Baker NA, Dastur D, Leung FH, Leung E, Li B, Vu K, Parsons JA
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 25
- Perceptions of Survivorship Care among Latina Women with Breast Cancer in Los Angeles County.
- Authors: Tisnado DM, Mendez-Luck C, Metz J, Peirce K, Montaño B
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Survivorship Care Plan Information Needs: Perspectives of Safety-Net Breast Cancer Patients.
- Authors: Burke NJ, Napoles TM, Banks PJ, Orenstein FS, Luce JA, Joseph G
- Issue date: 2016