Heterogeneity in high-risk prostate cancer treated with high-dose radiation therapy and androgen deprivation therapy.
AuthorsCagney, Daniel N
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeterogeneity in high-risk prostate cancer treated with high-dose radiation therapy and androgen deprivation therapy. 2017, 17 (1):60 BMC Urol
AbstractOur aim was to assess the heterogeneity of high-risk (HR) prostate cancer managed with high-dose external beam radiotherapy (EBRT) with androgen deprivation therapy (ADT).
- Redefining high-risk prostate cancer based on distant metastases and mortality after high-dose radiotherapy with androgen deprivation therapy.
- Authors: Tendulkar RD, Reddy CA, Stephans KL, Ciezki JP, Klein EA, Mahadevan A, Kupelian PA
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 15
- Posttreatment Prostate-Specific Antigen 6 Months After Radiation With Androgen Deprivation Therapy Predicts for Distant Metastasis-Free Survival and Prostate Cancer-Specific Mortality.
- Authors: Naik M, Reddy CA, Stephans KL, Ciezki JP, Garcia J, Grivas P, Stephenson AJ, Klein EA, Tendulkar RD
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 1
- Dose escalation for prostate cancer radiotherapy: predictors of long-term biochemical tumor control and distant metastases-free survival outcomes.
- Authors: Zelefsky MJ, Pei X, Chou JF, Schechter M, Kollmeier M, Cox B, Yamada Y, Fidaleo A, Sperling D, Happersett L, Zhang Z
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- The need for androgen deprivation therapy in patients with intermediate-risk prostate cancer treated with dose-escalated external beam radiation therapy.
- Authors: Dong Y, Ruth KJ, Churilla TM, Viterbo R, Sobczak ML, Smaldone MC, Chen DY, Uzzo RG, Hallman MH, Horwitz EM
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- The addition of low-dose-rate brachytherapy and androgen-deprivation therapy decreases biochemical failure and prostate cancer death compared with dose-escalated external-beam radiation therapy for high-risk prostate cancer.
- Authors: Shilkrut M, Merrick GS, McLaughlin PW, Stenmark MH, Abu-Isa E, Vance SM, Sandler HM, Feng FY, Hamstra DA
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 1