The impact of surgery for vulval cancer upon health-related quality of life and pelvic floor outcomes during the first year of treatment: a longitudinal, mixed methods study.
AuthorsJones, Georgina L
Jacques, Richard M
Wood, Hilary J
Radley, Stephen C
Tidy, John A
Aged, 80 and over
Quality of Life
Surveys and Questionnaires
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe impact of surgery for vulval cancer upon health-related quality of life and pelvic floor outcomes during the first year of treatment: a longitudinal, mixed methods study. 2016, 25 (6):656-62 Psychooncology
PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons
AbstractTo measure the long-term impact of surgical treatment for vulval cancer upon health-related quality of life and pelvic floor outcomes during the first year of therapy.
Item TypeArticle In Press
- Health-related quality of life in long-term head and neck cancer survivors: a comparison with general population norms.
- Authors: Hammerlid E, Taft C
- Issue date: 2001 Jan
- Impact of radical operative treatment on the quality of life in women with vulvar cancer--a retrospective study.
- Authors: Günther V, Malchow B, Schubert M, Andresen L, Jochens A, Jonat W, Mundhenke C, Alkatout I
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Quality of life after complete lymphadenectomy for vulvar cancer: do women prefer sentinel lymph node biopsy?
- Authors: Farrell R, Gebski V, Hacker NF
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Health-related quality of life and pelvic floor dysfunction in advanced-stage ovarian cancer survivors: associations with objective activity behaviors and physiological characteristics.
- Authors: Schofield C, Newton RU, Cohen PA, Galvão DA, McVeigh JA, Mohan GR, Tan J, Salfinger SG, Straker LM, Peddle-McIntyre CJ
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Impact of age-related socio-economic and clinical determinants of quality of life among long-term breast cancer survivors.
- Authors: Dialla PO, Chu WO, Roignot P, Bone-Lepinoy MC, Poillot ML, Coutant C, Arveux P, Dabakuyo-Yonli TS
- Issue date: 2015 Jul