Oral cancer incidence and survival rates in the Republic of Ireland, 1994-2009.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOral cancer incidence and survival rates in the Republic of Ireland, 1994-2009. 2016, 16 (1):950 BMC Cancer
AbstractOral cancer increased significantly in both sexes between 1999 and 2009 in Ireland. Our analyses demonstrate the influence of measured factors such as smoking, time of diagnosis and age on observed trends. Unmeasured factors such as alcohol use, HPV and dietary factors may also be contributing to increased trends. Several of these are modifiable risk factors which are crucial for informing public health policies, and thus more research is needed.
- Italian cancer figures, report 2012: Cancer in children and adolescents.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., CCM., AIEOP Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- Italian cancer figures--Report 2015: The burden of rare cancers in Italy.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., Busco S, Buzzoni C, Mallone S, Trama A, Castaing M, Bella F, Amodio R, Bizzoco S, Cassetti T, Cirilli C, Cusimano R, De Angelis R, Fusco M, Gatta G, Gennaro V, Giacomin A, Giorgi Rossi P, Mangone L, Mannino S, Rossi S, Pierannunzio D, Tavilla A, Tognazzo S, Tumino R, Vicentini M, Vitale MF, Crocetti E, Dal Maso L
- Issue date: 2016 Jan-Feb
- Incidence and survival trends of lip, intra-oral cavity and tongue base cancers in south-east England.
- Authors: Olaleye O, Ekrikpo U, Lyne O, Wiseberg J
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Oral cancer in Ireland, 1984-1988.
- Authors: McCartan BE, Crowley M
- Issue date: 1993 Apr
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma incidence and survival in the Republic of Ireland 1994-2009.
- Authors: Jennings CJ, Walsh PM, Deady S, Harvey BJ, Thomas W
- Issue date: 2014 Feb