Hepatitis C in the era of direct-acting antivirals: real-world costs of untreated chronic hepatitis C; a cross-sectional study.
AuthorsKieran, Jennifer Ann
McCormick, P Aiden
Costs and Cost Analysis
Hepatitis C, Chronic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHepatitis C in the era of direct-acting antivirals: real-world costs of untreated chronic hepatitis C; a cross-sectional study. 2015, 15:471 BMC Infect. Dis.
JournalBMC infectious diseases
AbstractRecent advances in Hepatitis C therapeutics offer the possibility of cure but will be expensive. The cost of treatment may be partially offset by the avoidance of advanced liver disease. We performed a micro-costing study of the ambulatory healthcare utilisation of patients with Hepatitis C supplemented with inpatient diagnosis related group costs.
- Resource use and cost of hepatitis C-related care.
- Authors: Nevens F, Colle I, Michielsen P, Robaeys G, Moreno C, Caekelbergh K, Lamotte M, Wyffels V
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Hepatitis C Cure Is Associated with Decreased Healthcare Costs in Cirrhotics in Retrospective Veterans Affairs Cohort.
- Authors: Maier MM, Zhou XH, Chapko M, Leipertz SL, Wang X, Beste LA
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- The socioeconomic impact of hepatitis C infection and liver transplantation in Mexico.
- Authors: Méndez-Sánchez N
- Issue date: 2012 Jul-Aug
- Real-world medical costs of antiviral therapy among patients with chronic HCV infection and advanced hepatic fibrosis.
- Authors: Maan R, Zaim R, van der Meer AJ, Feld JJ, Wedemeyer H, Dufour JF, Lammert F, Manns MP, Zeuzem S, Hansen BE, Janssen H, Veldt BJ, de Knegt RJ, Uyl-de Groot CA
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Timing of hepatitis C antiviral therapy in patients with advanced liver disease: a decision analysis model.
- Authors: Saab S, Hunt DR, Stone MA, McClune A, Tong MJ
- Issue date: 2010 Jun