MetadataShow full item record
CitationShock, Cardiac Arrest, and Resuscitation. 2017, 2017:5743702 Biomed Res Int
PublisherHindawi Publishing Corp.
JournalBioMed research international
- The First Weil Conference: a conference on cardiac arrest, shock, and trauma to address the state of the art and the goals of resuscitation science.
- Authors: Ristagno G, Gullo A, Lumb P
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Improving clinical outcomes in cardiac arrest cases through chest compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Authors: Nakagawa K
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Perfusion on demand. How intrathoracic pressure regulation improves blood flow in shock & cardiac arrest.
- Authors: Manifold C
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Chest Compression Only Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation for Primary Cardiac Arrest.
- Authors: Ewy GA
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 6
- [Question mark of ventilations and chest compressions].
- Authors: Rubertsson S, Axelsson C, Blomberg H, Hollenberg J, Riva G, Smekal D
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 31