MetadataShow full item record
CitationShock, Cardiac Arrest, and Resuscitation. 2017, 2017:5743702 Biomed Res Int
PublisherHindawi Publishing Corp.
JournalBioMed research international
- The First Weil Conference: a conference on cardiac arrest, shock, and trauma to address the state of the art and the goals of resuscitation science.
- Authors: Ristagno G, Gullo A, Lumb P
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Improving clinical outcomes in cardiac arrest cases through chest compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Authors: Nakagawa K
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Perfusion on demand. How intrathoracic pressure regulation improves blood flow in shock & cardiac arrest.
- Authors: Manifold C
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- "Putting it all together" to improve resuscitation quality.
- Authors: Sutton RM, Nadkarni V, Abella BS
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- Proficiency in cardiopulmonary resuscitation of medical students at graduation: a simulator-based comparison with general practitioners.
- Authors: Lüscher F, Hunziker S, Gaillard V, Tschan F, Semmer NK, Hunziker PR, Marsch S
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 23