Protocol for a thematic synthesis to identify key themes and messages from a palliative care research network.
AffiliationOur Lady's Hospice & Care Services
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProtocol for a thematic synthesis to identify key themes and messages from a palliative care research network. 2016, 9 (1):478 BMC Res Notes
JournalBMC research notes
AbstractThe thematic synthesis outlined in the present protocol offers a novel method of synthesising data from a focused research network that employs a variety of dissemination materials as a means of identifying key themes and messages from a specific body of research. The high-level themes and messages will be identified from the thematic synthesis, widely disseminated and targeted towards a range of stakeholders and knowledge users such as carers, health and social care professionals, policy makers and researchers.
- Findings From a Thematic Synthesis of Key Messages From a Palliative Care Research Network: The KINDLE Project.
- Authors: Nicholson E, Murphy T, Larkin P, Normand C, Guerin S
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 25
- Examining palliative and end of life care research in Ireland within a global context: a systematic mapping review of the evidence.
- Authors: McIlfatrick S, Muldrew DHL, Hasson F, Payne S
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 27
- Healthcare users' experiences of communicating with healthcare professionals about children who have life-limiting conditions: a qualitative systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Ekberg S, Bradford N, Herbert A, Danby S, Yates P
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- The Effectiveness of Integrated Care Pathways for Adults and Children in Health Care Settings: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Allen D, Gillen E, Rixson L
- Issue date: 2009
- Protocol of a scoping review on knowledge translation competencies.
- Authors: Mallidou AA, Atherton P, Chan L, Frisch N, Glegg S, Scarrow G
- Issue date: 2017 May 2