Young adult type 1 diabetes care in the West of Ireland: an audit of hospital practice.
O'Hara, M C
Dinneen, S F
MeSHAppointments and Schedules
Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Emergency Service, Hospital
Hemoglobin A, Glycosylated
Patient Acceptance of Health Care
Referral and Consultation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationYoung adult type 1 diabetes care in the West of Ireland: an audit of hospital practice. 2014, 107 (11):903-8 QJM
PublisherOxford University Press
JournalQJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians
AbstractIt is well recognised that management of young adults with type 1 diabetes (T1DM) poses difficult challenges for physicians and health care organisations as a whole. In Ireland and in particular the west of Ireland there has been little audit or research on young adults with T1DM and the services available to them.
- Diabetes care provision and glycaemic control in Northern Ireland: a UK regional audit.
- Authors: Cardwell CR, Patterson CC, Allen M, Carson DJ, Northern Ireland Paediatric Diabetes Study Group.
- Issue date: 2005 May
- Striving for the impossible dream: a community-based multi-practice collaborative model of diabetes management.
- Authors: Distiller LA, Brown MA, Joffe BI, Kramer BD
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- Paediatric type 1 diabetes in Ireland--results of the first national audit.
- Authors: Hawkes CP, Murphy NP
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Children and young people with diabetes in Yorkshire: a population-based clinical audit of patient data 2005/2006.
- Authors: McKinney PA, Feltbower RG, Stephenson CR, Reynolds C, Yorkshire Paediatric Diabetes Special Interest Group.
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Management of diabetes in primary care: a structured-care approach.
- Authors: Brennan C, Harkins V, Perry IJ
- Issue date: 2008