A systematic review of interventions to improve outcomes for young adults with Type 1 diabetes.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA systematic review of interventions to improve outcomes for young adults with Type 1 diabetes. 2016 Diabet. Med.
JournalDiabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association
AbstractMany young adults with Type 1 diabetes experience poor outcomes. The aim of this systematic review was to synthesize the evidence regarding the effectiveness of interventions aimed at improving clinical, behavioural or psychosocial outcomes for young adults with Type 1 diabetes.
Item TypeArticle In Press
- Effects of educational and psychosocial interventions for adolescents with diabetes mellitus: a systematic review.
- Authors: Hampson SE, Skinner TC, Hart J, Storey L, Gage H, Foxcroft D, Kimber A, Shaw K, Walker J
- Issue date: 2001
- Transition of care for adolescents from paediatric services to adult health services.
- Authors: Campbell F, Biggs K, Aldiss SK, O'Neill PM, Clowes M, McDonagh J, While A, Gibson F
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 29
- A core outcomes set for clinical trials of interventions for young adults with type 1 diabetes: an international, multi-perspective Delphi consensus study.
- Authors: Byrne M, O'Connell A, Egan AM, Dinneen SF, Hynes L, O'Hara MC, Holt RIG, Willaing I, Vallis M, Hendrieckx C, Coyne I
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 19