Carcinoma, Small Cell
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Pregnancy Complications, Neoplastic
Uterine Cervical Neoplasms
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSmall-cell carcinoma of the cervix at 23 weeks gestation. 2010, 28 (18):e295-7 J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Neuroendocrine small cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix showing polypoid growth and complicated by pregnancy.
- Authors: Ohwada M, Suzuki M, Hironaka M, Irie T, Sato I
- Issue date: 2001 Apr
- Small cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix with neurosecretory granules associated with pregnancy. A case report.
- Authors: Chang DH, Hsueh S, Soong YK
- Issue date: 1994 Jul
- Neuroendocrine carcinoma of the uterine cervix complicated by pregnancy: case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: Turner WA, Gallup DG, Talledo OE, Otken LB Jr, Guthrie TH
- Issue date: 1986 Mar
- Chemotherapy in the treatment of locally advanced cervical cancer and pregnancy.
- Authors: Marana HR, de Andrade JM, da Silva Mathes AC, Duarte G, da Cunha SP, Bighetti S
- Issue date: 2001 Feb
- Neuroendocrine small cell uterine cervix cancer in pregnancy: long-term survival following combined therapy.
- Authors: Balderston KD, Tewari K, Gregory WT, Berman ML, Kucera PR
- Issue date: 1998 Oct