The association between maternal dietary micronutrient intake and neonatal anthropometry - secondary analysis from the ROLO study.
Body Mass Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe association between maternal dietary micronutrient intake and neonatal anthropometry - secondary analysis from the ROLO study. 2015, 14:105 Nutr J
AbstractMicronutrients are necessary for fetal growth. However increasingly pregnant women are nutritionally replete and little is known about the effect of maternal micronutrient intakes on fetal adiposity in mothers with increased BMI. The aim of this study was to examine the association of maternal dietary micronutrient intake with neonatal size and adiposity in a cohort at risk of macrosomia.
- Maternal low glycaemic index diet, fat intake and postprandial glucose influences neonatal adiposity--secondary analysis from the ROLO study.
- Authors: Horan MK, McGowan CA, Gibney ER, Donnelly JM, McAuliffe FM
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 1
- Associations of Maternal Leptin with Neonatal Adiposity Differ according to Pregravid Weight.
- Authors: Patenaude J, Lacerte G, Lacroix M, Guillemette L, Allard C, Doyon M, Battista MC, Moreau J, Ménard J, Ardilouze JL, Perron P, Hivert MF
- Issue date: 2017
- Maternal Blood Lipid Profile during Pregnancy and Associations with Child Adiposity: Findings from the ROLO Study.
- Authors: Geraghty AA, Alberdi G, O'Sullivan EJ, O'Brien EC, Crosbie B, Twomey PJ, McAuliffe FM
- Issue date: 2016
- Maternal Nutrition and Glycaemic Index during Pregnancy Impacts on Offspring Adiposity at 6 Months of Age--Analysis from the ROLO Randomised Controlled Trial.
- Authors: Horan MK, McGowan CA, Gibney ER, Byrne J, Donnelly JM, McAuliffe FM
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 4
- Maternal dietary intake during pregnancy and its association to birth size in rural Malawi: A cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Hjertholm KG, Iversen PO, Holmboe-Ottesen G, Mdala I, Munthali A, Maleta K, Shi Z, Ferguson E, Kamudoni P
- Issue date: 2018 Jan