Interdisciplinary collaboration in the provision of a pharmacist-led discharge medication reconciliation service at an Irish teaching hospital.
AuthorsHolland, Deirdre M
AffiliationNaas General Hospital
Aged, 80 and over
Patient Care Team
Pharmacy Service, Hospital
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInterdisciplinary collaboration in the provision of a pharmacist-led discharge medication reconciliation service at an Irish teaching hospital. 2015, 37 (2):310-9 Int J Clin Pharm
JournalInternational journal of clinical pharmacy
AbstractMedication reconciliation is a basic principle of good medicines management. With the establishment of the National Acute Medicines Programme in Ireland, medication reconciliation has been mandated for all patients at all transitions of care. The clinical pharmacist is widely credited as the healthcare professional that plays the most critical role in the provision of medication reconciliation services.
- Applying quality improvement methods to address gaps in medicines reconciliation at transfers of care from an acute UK hospital.
- Authors: Marvin V, Kuo S, Poots AJ, Woodcock T, Vaughan L, Bell D
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 9
- Clinical pharmacist's contribution to medication reconciliation on admission to hospital in Ireland.
- Authors: Galvin M, Jago-Byrne MC, Fitzsimons M, Grimes T
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Accuracy of pharmacist electronic discharge medicines review information transmitted to primary care at discharge.
- Authors: Wilcock M, Hill A, Wynn A, Kelly L
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Implementation and evaluation of a collaborative clinical pharmacist's medications reconciliation and charting service for admitted medical inpatients in a metropolitan hospital.
- Authors: Khalil V, deClifford JM, Lam S, Subramaniam A
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Pharmacist-managed inpatient discharge medication reconciliation: a combined onsite and telepharmacy model.
- Authors: Keeys C, Kalejaiye B, Skinner M, Eimen M, Neufer J, Sidbury G, Buster N, Vincent J
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 15