Platelet function in patients with a history of unexplained recurrent miscarriage who subsequently miscarry again.
AuthorsDempsey, Mark Anthony
Malone, Fergal D
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPlatelet function in patients with a history of unexplained recurrent miscarriage who subsequently miscarry again. 2015, 188:61-5 Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol.
JournalEuropean journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology
AbstractThis study was designed to evaluate platelet aggregation in pregnant women with a history of unexplained recurrent miscarriage (RM) and to compare platelet function in such patients who go on to have either another subsequent miscarriage or a successful pregnancy.
- Platelet reactivity and pregnancy loss.
- Authors: Flood K, Peace A, Kent E, Tedesco T, Dicker P, Geary M, Malone FD, Kenny D
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Viable pregnancies beyond 28 weeks gestation in women with a history of unexplained recurrent miscarriage have reduced platelet function.
- Authors: Dempsey MA, Flood K, Burke N, Murray A, Cotter B, Muellers S, Dicker P, Fletcher P, Geary M, Malone FD, Kenny D
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Time to conception and time to live birth in women with unexplained recurrent miscarriage.
- Authors: Kaandorp SP, van Mens TE, Middeldorp S, Hutten BA, Hof MH, van der Post JA, van der Veen F, Goddijn M
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Non-visualized pregnancy losses are prognostically important for unexplained recurrent miscarriage.
- Authors: Kolte AM, van Oppenraaij RH, Quenby S, Farquharson RG, Stephenson M, Goddijn M, Christiansen OB, ESHRE Special Interest Group Early Pregnancy.
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Could platelet distribution width be a predictive marker for unexplained recurrent miscarriage?
- Authors: Mete Ural U, Bayoğlu Tekin Y, Balik G, Kir Şahin F, Colak S
- Issue date: 2014 Aug