Relation between birth weight and weight and height at the age of 2 in children born preterm.
Weiner, Steven J
Rouse, Dwight J
Reddy, Uma M
Mercer, Brian M
Varner, Michael W
Leveno, Kenneth J
Iams, Jay D
Wapner, Ronald J
Ramin, Susan M
Malone, Fergal D
Carpenter, Marshall W
O'Sullivan, Mary J
Dinsmoor, Mara J
Hankins, Gary D V
Caritis, Steve N
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRelation between birth weight and weight and height at the age of 2 in children born preterm. 2015, 32 (6):591-8 Am J Perinatol
JournalAmerican Journal of Perinatology
AbstractThe aim of the study was to evaluate associations between fetal growth and weight at 2 years in infants born preterm using a customized approach for birth weight.
- Intrauterine growth restriction affects z-scores of anthropometric parameters during the first 6 years in very low-birth-weight-children born at less than 30 weeks of gestation.
- Authors: Shoji H, Watanabe A, Awaji A, Ikeda N, Hosozawa M, Ohkawa N, Nishizaki N, Hisata K, Kantake M, Obinata K, Shimizu T
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- Growth of very low birth weight infants to age 20 years.
- Authors: Hack M, Schluchter M, Cartar L, Rahman M, Cuttler L, Borawski E
- Issue date: 2003 Jul
- Catch-up growth of supine length/height of very low birth weight, small for gestational age preterm infants to adulthood.
- Authors: Brandt I, Sticker EJ, Gausche R, Lentze MJ
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical growth restriction in preterm-born children.
- Authors: Bocca-Tjeertes I, Bos A, Kerstjens J, de Winter A, Reijneveld S
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Relation of arterial stiffness with gestational age and birth weight.
- Authors: Cheung YF, Wong KY, Lam BC, Tsoi NS
- Issue date: 2004 Mar