Digital network of writers helps to foster spirit of collaboration.
KeywordsPROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDigital network of writers helps to foster spirit of collaboration. 2015, 29 (48):30-1 Nurs Stand
JournalNursing standard (Royal College of Nursing (Great Britain) : 1987)
AbstractNurse Liz Charalambous has shown how a Facebook group can help boost writing (careers, June 3). We would like to take this idea one step further and argue that, contrary to a commonly held notion, 'too many cooks do not spoil the broth' when it comes to group writing. Instead, this approach fosters collaboration between writers, as Ms Charalambous suggests, and which has also been our experience.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- The Collaborative Coordination of Special Interest Groups on the Telemedicine University Network (RUTE) in Brazil.
- Authors: de Lima Verde Brito TD, Baptista RS, de Lima Lopes PR, Haddad AE, Messina LA, Torres Pisa I
- Issue date: 2015
- Health Care Education Must Be More of a Team Sport.
- Authors: Brock T, Boone J, Anderson C
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 25
- How to Engage in Trainee-led Multicentre Collaborative Vascular Research: The Vascular and Endovascular Research Network (VERN).
- Authors: Bosanquet DC, Vascular and Endovascular Research Network (VERN) Committee.
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- [Potential of Information and Communications Technology to Improve Intersectoral Processes of Care: A Case Study of the Specialised Outpatient Palliative Care].
- Authors: Meyer-Delpho C, Schubert HJ
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- 4th Cross-Cultural Health Care Conference: Collaborative and Multidisciplinary Interventions, January 16-17, 2015.
- Authors: Chun MB, Takanishi DM Jr
- Issue date: 2015 Jul