AuthorsSmyth, Robert J
Dodd, Johnathan D
Gallagher, Charles G
McKone, Edward F
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPulmonary blastoma: a case report and review of the literature. 2014, 7:294 BMC Res Notes
JournalBMC research notes
AbstractPulmonary blastomas are a rare aggressive neoplasm comprising 0.25-0.5% of all primary lung tumors and portend a poor prognosis. They display a biphasic histology with mesenchymal and epithelial components. Historically, the term pulmonary blastoma had included both pure fetal adenocarcinomas, pleuropulmonary blastomas as well as the classic biphasic blastomas. However recent World Health Organisation re-classifications separated well-differentiated fetal adenocarcinomas and pleuropulmonary blastomas from the biphasic tumours.
- The Radiologic and Pathologic Diagnosis of Biphasic Pulmonary Blastoma.
- Authors: Nemeh F, Kuo AH, Ross J, Restrepo CS
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Classic biphasic pulmonary blastoma: a case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: Van Loo S, Boeykens E, Stappaerts I, Rutsaert R
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Survival of biphasic pulmonary blastoma.
- Authors: Liman ST, Altinok T, Topcu S, Tastepe AI, Uzar A, Demircan S, Demirag F
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Cancer, Pleuropulmonary Blastoma
- Authors: Mlika M, El Mezni F
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Pulmonary blastoma in a neonate: a lesion distinct from pleuropulmonary blastoma with unique cytogenetic features.
- Authors: Reichman M, Kovanlikaya A, Mathew S, Beneck D, Brill PW
- Issue date: 2010 Mar