A prolonged outbreak of invasive meningococcal disease in an extended Irish Traveller family across three Health Service Executive (HSE) areas in Ireland, 2010 to 2013.
AuthorsO Connor, L
O Lorcain, P
O Connor, B
O Flanagan, D
TRAVELLERS AND GYPSIES
Local subject classificationPUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA prolonged outbreak of invasive meningococcal disease in an extended Irish Traveller family across three Health Service Executive (HSE) areas in Ireland, 2010 to 2013. 2015, 20 (21): Euro Surveill.
JournalEuro surveillance : bulletin Européen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin
- Potential Coverage of the 4CMenB Vaccine against Invasive Serogroup B Neisseria meningitidis Isolated from 2009 to 2013 in the Republic of Ireland.
- Authors: Mulhall RM, Bennett D, Cunney R, Borrow R, Lucidarme J, Findlow J, Jolley KA, Bray J, Maiden MCJ, Moschioni M, Serino L, Stella M, Medini D
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 22
- Resolution of a Protracted Serogroup B Meningococcal Outbreak with Whole-Genome Sequencing Shows Interspecies Genetic Transfer.
- Authors: Mulhall RM, Brehony C, O'Connor L, Meyler K, Jolley KA, Bray J, Bennett D, Maiden MC, Cunney R
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Community outbreak of serogroup B invasive meningococcal disease in Beaujolais, France, February to June 2016: from alert to targeted vaccination.
- Authors: Thabuis A, Tararbit K, Taha MK, Dejour-Salamanca D, Ronin V, Parent du Chatelet I, Spaccaferri G
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Carriage rates and risk factors during an outbreak of invasive meningococcal disease due to Neisseria meningitidis serogroup C ST-11 (cc11) in Tuscany, Italy: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Miglietta A, Innocenti F, Pezzotti P, Riccobono E, Moriondo M, Pecile P, Nieddu F, Rossolini GM, Azzari C, Meningococcal Carriage Study Group, Balocchini E, Rezza G, Voller F, Stefanelli P
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 8
- Meningococcal carriage during a clonal meningococcal B outbreak in France.
- Authors: Delbos V, Lemée L, Bénichou J, Berthelot G, Taha MK, Caron F, B14 STOP study group
- Issue date: 2013 Nov