Road collisions as a cause of traumatic spinal cord injury in ireland, 2001-2010.
SPINAL CORD DISEASE AND DISORDER
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRoad collisions as a cause of traumatic spinal cord injury in ireland, 2001-2010. 2014, 20 (2):158-65 Top Spinal Cord Inj Rehabil
PublisherThomas Land Publishers, Inc.
JournalTopics in spinal cord injury rehabilitation
AbstractRoad collisions remain the leading cause of traumatic spinal cord injury (TSCI) in the world. Half of all TSCIs in Ireland in 2000 were caused by road collisions. Since then, there has been a downward trend in road fatalities coincident with implemented road safety strategies.
- Traumatic spinal cord injury in Botswana: characteristics, aetiology and mortality.
- Authors: Löfvenmark I, Norrbrink C, Nilsson-Wikmar L, Hultling C, Chakandinakira S, Hasselberg M
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Incidence of traumatic spinal cord injury in Italy during 2013-2014: a population-based study.
- Authors: Ferro S, Cecconi L, Bonavita J, Pagliacci MC, Biggeri A, Franceschini M
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Changing demographics of spinal cord injury over a 20-year period: a longitudinal population-based study in Scotland.
- Authors: McCaughey EJ, Purcell M, McLean AN, Fraser MH, Bewick A, Borotkanics RJ, Allan DB
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- The characteristics of traumatic spinal cord injuries at a referral hospital in Northern Tanzania.
- Authors: Rashid SM, Jusabani MA, Mandari FN, Dekker MCJ
- Issue date: 2017
- Epidemiology of Pediatric Traumatic and Acquired Nontraumatic Spinal Cord Injury in Ireland.
- Authors: Smith E, Finn S, Fitzpatrick P
- Issue date: 2017 Summer