Benzodiazepine prescribing in children under 15 years of age receiving free medical care on the General Medical Services scheme in Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBenzodiazepine prescribing in children under 15 years of age receiving free medical care on the General Medical Services scheme in Ireland. 2015, 5 (6):e007070 BMJ Open
AbstractWhile BZD prescribing trends have decreased in recent years, this study shows that a significant proportion of the GMS children population are being prescribed BZD in the long term. This study highlights the need for guidelines for BZD prescribing in children in terms of clinical indication and responsibility, coprescribing, dosage and duration of treatment.
- Psychostimulant prescribing trends in a paediatric population in Ireland: a national cohort study.
- Authors: Boland F, Galvin R, Reulbach U, Motterlini N, Kelly D, Bennett K, Fahey T
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 10
- Benzodiazepine prescribing for children, adolescents, and young adults from 2006 through 2013: A total population register-linkage study.
- Authors: Sidorchuk A, Isomura K, Molero Y, Hellner C, Lichtenstein P, Chang Z, Franck J, Fernández de la Cruz L, Mataix-Cols D
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Antidepressant prescribing in Irish children: secular trends and international comparison in the context of a safety warning.
- Authors: O'Sullivan K, Boland F, Reulbach U, Motterlini N, Kelly D, Bennett K, Fahey T
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 11
- Benzodiazepine and Z-drug prescribing in Ireland: analysis of national prescribing trends from 2005 to 2015.
- Authors: Cadogan CA, Ryan C, Cahir C, Bradley CP, Bennett K
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Antibiotic prescribing trends in a paediatric sub-population in Ireland.
- Authors: Keogh C, Motterlini N, Reulbach U, Bennett K, Fahey T
- Issue date: 2012 Sep