Comparing new treatments for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis--a network meta-analysis.
Copley, Vicky R
Scott, David A
Colquitt, Jill L
Clegg, Andrew J
O'Reilly, Katherine M A
Affiliation1Effective Evidence LLP/Southampton Health Technology Assessments Centre (SHTAC), University of Southampton, 1st Floor Epsilon House, Enterprise Road, Southampton SO16 7NS, UK. 2SHTAC, University of Southampton, 1st Floor Epsilon House, Enterprise Road, Southampton SO16 7NS, UK. 3ICON Health Economics, Seacourt Tower, West Way, Oxford OX2 0JJ, UK. 4Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
Local subject classificationLUNG DISEASE
MetadataShow full item record
CitationComparing new treatments for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis--a network meta-analysis. 2015, 15:37 BMC Pulm Med
JournalBMC pulmonary medicine
AbstractThe treatment landscape for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, a devastating lung disease, is changing. To investigate the effectiveness of treatments for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis we undertook a systematic review, network meta-analysis and indirect comparison.
SponsorsFunder: This research was funded from internal funds from the Southampton Health Technology Assessments Centre (SHTAC) at the University of Southampton, UK. We are grateful to Karen Welch, Information Specialist, SHTAC, University of Southampton, for generating and running the literature searches.
- Drug Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Systematic Review and Network Meta-Analysis.
- Authors: Canestaro WJ, Forrester SH, Raghu G, Ho L, Devine BE
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Treatments.
- Authors: Fleetwood K, McCool R, Glanville J, Edwards SC, Gsteiger S, Daigl M, Fisher M
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: a network meta-analysis.
- Authors: Rochwerg B, Neupane B, Zhang Y, Garcia CC, Raghu G, Richeldi L, Brozek J, Beyene J, Schünemann H
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 3
- A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Nintedanib in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis in the UK.
- Authors: Rinciog C, Watkins M, Chang S, Maher TM, LeReun C, Esser D, Diamantopoulos A
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Pirfenidone, nintedanib and N-acetylcysteine for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Rogliani P, Calzetta L, Cavalli F, Matera MG, Cazzola M
- Issue date: 2016 Oct