SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS
Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSweet syndrome revealing systemic lupus erythematosus. 2015, 108 (2):59-60 Ir Med J
PublisherIrish Medical Journal
JournalIrish medical journal
AbstractSweet Syndrome is an acute inflammatory skin eruption which is rare in children. We report a case of childhood Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) that presented with Sweet syndrome. This case is a unique presentation of a common disorder which provides a new facet for the differential diagnosis of SLE in children. It is also the first paediatric case to be reported in a Caucasian child.
- Chorea revealing systemic lupus erythematosus in a 13-year old boy: A case report and short review of the literature.
- Authors: Athanasopoulos E, Kalaitzidou I, Vlachaki G, Stefanaki S, Tzagkaraki A, Niotakis G, Tritou I, Ladomenou F
- Issue date: 2018
- Systemic lupus erythematosus-associated neutrophilic dermatosis--an underrecognized neutrophilic dermatosis in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Authors: Larson AR, Granter SR
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Sweet's syndrome associated with systemic lupus erythematosus: a case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: Tsuji H, Yoshifuji H, Nakashima R, Imura Y, Yukawa N, Ohmura K, Miyagawa-Hayashino A, Kabashima K, Mimori T
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- A case of toxic epidermal necrolysis-like skin lesions with systemic lupus erythematosus and review of the literature.
- Authors: Yildirim Cetin G, Sayar H, Ozkan F, Kurtulus S, Kesici F, Sayarlioglu M
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Sweet syndrome associated with hydralazine-induced lupus erythematosus.
- Authors: Cartee TV, Chen SC
- Issue date: 2012 Mar