General Practice, Dental
Patient Care Planning
MetadataShow full item record
CitationManagement of primary molar infraocclusion in general practice., 60 (4):192-8 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherIrish Dental Assocation (IDA)
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
AbstractStatement of the problem: Infraoccluded primary molars can be managed in general dental practice but clinicians need to understand when intervention is necessary.
- Infraocclusion of primary molars. An epidemiological, familial, longitudinal clinical and histological study.
- Authors: Kurol J
- Issue date: 1984
- Infraocclusion of primary molars: a review of the literature.
- Authors: Hudson AP, Harris AM, Morkel JA, Amra I
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Primary molar infraocclusion: frequency, magnitude, root resorption and premolar agenesis in a Spanish sample.
- Authors: Cardoso Silva C, Maroto Edo M, Soledad Alvaro Llorente M, Barbería Leache E
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Atypical retention of infraoccluded primary molars with permanent successor teeth.
- Authors: Jenkins FR, Nichol RE
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Inter-relations between infraocclusion of primary mandibular molars, tipping of adjacent teeth, and alveolar bone height.
- Authors: Peretz B, Absawi-Huri M, Bercovich R, Amir E
- Issue date: 2013 Jul-Aug