Altered hemodynamics and hyperuricemia accompany an elevated sFlt-1/PlGF ratio before the onset of early severe preeclampsia.
Carvalho, Jose C A
AffiliationDepartment of Anesthesia, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto ON.
Local subject classificationPRE-ECLAMPSIA
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor-1
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDoherty, A. et al., 2014. Altered hemodynamics and hyperuricemia accompany an elevated sFlt-1/PlGF ratio before the onset of early severe preeclampsia. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada, 36 (8):692-700
JournalJournal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada : JOGC - Journal d'obstétrique et gynécologie du Canada : JOGC
AbstractEarly identification of women at risk of developing early-onset severe preeclampsia (sPE) is a key objective in obstetrics. An elevated ratio of serum soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase (sFlt-1) to placenta-like growth factor (PlGF) (sFlt-1/PlGF ratio) precedes overt hypertension. The longitudinal relationship between this biomarker, maternal hemodynamics, and maternal serum uric acid during the pre-clinical phase is unknown.
- [Value of second trimester maternal serum sFlt-1, PlGF and their ratio in the prediction of preeclampsia].
- Authors: Gao J, Shen J, Jiang Y, Zhou X, Qi H, Liu X, Liu J, Yang J, Bian X
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Soluble Fms-like tyrosine kinase-1 to placental growth factor ratio in mid-pregnancy as a predictor of preterm preeclampsia in asymptomatic pregnant women.
- Authors: Forest JC, Thériault S, Massé J, Bujold E, Giguère Y
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Vasoactive agents for the prediction of early- and late-onset preeclampsia in a high-risk cohort.
- Authors: Villa PM, Hämäläinen E, Mäki A, Räikkönen K, Pesonen AK, Taipale P, Kajantie E, Laivuori H
- Issue date: 2013 May 12
- Changes in circulating concentrations of soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase-1 and placental growth factor measured by automated electrochemiluminescence immunoassays methods are predictors of preeclampsia.
- Authors: Leaños-Miranda A, Campos-Galicia I, Isordia-Salas I, Rivera-Leaños R, Romero-Arauz JF, Ayala-Méndez JA, Ulloa-Aguirre A
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Screening models using multiple markers for early detection of late-onset preeclampsia in low-risk pregnancy.
- Authors: Park HJ, Kim SH, Jung YW, Shim SS, Kim JY, Cho YK, Farina A, Zanello M, Lee KJ, Cha DH
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 20