AffiliationRotunda Hospital , Dublin 1, Ireland.
Local subject classificationHEMANGIOMA
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMa'ayeh, M. et al., 2014. A rapidly enlarging cutaneous hemangioma in pregnancy. Clinical Practice, 2014, 4 (2):644
JournalClinics and practice
AbstractThis is a case of a rapidly enlarging cutaneous pedunculated tumor on a patient's thumb during her pregnancy. This was excised and identified as a hemangioma. A literature search identified a possible hormonal factor in causing an accelerated growth of this tumor.
- Cutaneous lobular capillary hemangioma induced by pregnancy.
- Authors: Demir Y, Demir S, Aktepe F
- Issue date: 2004 Jan
- Spinal cord compression caused by vertebral hemangioma being symptomatic during pregnancy.
- Authors: Kiroglu Y, Benek B, Yagci B, Cirak B, Tahta K
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- A case of pedunculated hepatic hemangioma mimicking submucosal tumor of the stomach.
- Authors: Moon HK, Kim HS, Heo GM, Shin WG, Kim KH, Jang MK, Lee JH, Kim HY, Kim DJ, Cho SJ
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Torsion of a Giant Pedunculated Hemangioma of the Liver Presenting With Acute Abdomen: A Case Report.
- Authors: Darzi A, Taheri H, Kamali Ahangar S, Mirzapour Shafiei A, Asghari Y
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Cutaneous capillary hemangiomas of the eyelid, scalp, and digits in premature triplets.
- Authors: Shields CL, Shields JA, Minzter R, Singh AD
- Issue date: 2000 Apr