The emergency room at the Rotunda Hospital: evidence of an improving service over the past 3 years.
AffiliationDepartment of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Rotunda Hospital, Parnell Street, Dublin, Ireland, email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe emergency room at the Rotunda Hospital: evidence of an improving service over the past 3 years. 2014, 183 (4):681-3 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish Journal of Medical Science
AbstractThis is a retrospective review of the Rotunda Hospital Emergency Room (ER) documentation with respect to attendances for a 4-month period (August-November) in both 2009 and 2012. The aim was to quantify the workload and assess the quality of care offered to patients attending the ER over the two time periods and to highlight any improvements in care after changes were implemented following the initial 2009 review.
- A review of neonatal attendances out of hours in a Dublin maternity hospital.
- Authors: Wong LF, Lim KT, Twomey A, Murphy J
- Issue date: 2006 Oct-Dec
- The Obstetrics Gynecology and Children's Hospital Emergency Room waiting time before hospitalization.
- Authors: Ocak T, Bekdas M, Duran A, Göksügür SB, Küçükbayrak B
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Impact of the new UK licensing law on emergency hospital attendances: a cohort study.
- Authors: Newton A, Sarker SJ, Pahal GS, van den Bergh E, Young C
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Quality improvement in documentation for patients with suspected facial fractures: use of a structured record keeping tool.
- Authors: Haworth S, Bates AS, Beech A, Knepil G
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Fracture clinic redesign: improving standards in patient care and interprofessional education.
- Authors: Murray O, Christen K, Marsh A, Bayer J
- Issue date: 2012