Report of successful use of ustekinumab in Crohn's disease refractory to three anti-TNF therapies.
AffiliationCentre for Colorectal Disease, St Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4, Ireland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
MeSHAntibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized
Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReport of successful use of ustekinumab in Crohn's disease refractory to three anti-TNF therapies. 2014, 183 (3):507-8 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
- Comparative effectiveness of ustekinumab or vedolizumab after one year in 130 patients with anti-TNF-refractory Crohn's disease.
- Authors: Townsend T, Razanskaite V, Dodd S, Storey D, Michail S, Morgan J, Davies M, Penman D, Watters C, Swaminathan M, Sabine J, Chapman A, Smith PJ, Flanagan PK, Reilly I, Bodger K, Subramanian S
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- An indirect comparison of ustekinumab and vedolizumab in the therapy of TNF-failure Crohn's disease patients.
- Authors: Kawalec P, Moćko P
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Ustekinumab is associated with superior effectiveness outcomes compared to vedolizumab in Crohn's disease patients with prior failure to anti-TNF treatment.
- Authors: Biemans VBC, van der Woude CJ, Dijkstra G, van der Meulen-de Jong AE, Löwenberg M, de Boer NK, Oldenburg B, Srivastava N, Jansen JM, Bodelier AGL, West RL, de Vries AC, Haans JJL, de Jong D, Hoentjen F, Pierik MJ, Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC).
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- The effectiveness of either ustekinumab or vedolizumab in 239 patients with Crohn's disease refractory to anti-tumour necrosis factor.
- Authors: Alric H, Amiot A, Kirchgesner J, Tréton X, Allez M, Bouhnik Y, Beaugerie L, Carbonnel F, Meyer A
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Subcutaneous ustekinumab for the treatment of anti-TNF resistant Crohn's disease--the McGill experience.
- Authors: Kopylov U, Afif W, Cohen A, Bitton A, Wild G, Bessissow T, Wyse J, Al-Taweel T, Szilagyi A, Seidman E
- Issue date: 2014 Nov