Report of successful use of ustekinumab in Crohn's disease refractory to three anti-TNF therapies.
AffiliationCentre for Colorectal Disease, St Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4, Ireland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
MeSHAntibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized
Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReport of successful use of ustekinumab in Crohn's disease refractory to three anti-TNF therapies. 2014, 183 (3):507-8 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
- An indirect comparison of ustekinumab and vedolizumab in the therapy of TNF-failure Crohn's disease patients.
- Authors: Kawalec P, Moćko P
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- The effectiveness of either ustekinumab or vedolizumab in 239 patients with Crohn's disease refractory to anti-tumour necrosis factor.
- Authors: Alric H, Amiot A, Kirchgesner J, Tréton X, Allez M, Bouhnik Y, Beaugerie L, Carbonnel F, Meyer A
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Subcutaneous ustekinumab for the treatment of anti-TNF resistant Crohn's disease--the McGill experience.
- Authors: Kopylov U, Afif W, Cohen A, Bitton A, Wild G, Bessissow T, Wyse J, Al-Taweel T, Szilagyi A, Seidman E
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- [Ustekinumab in a patient with Crohn's disease and anti-TNF-α-induced psoriasis].
- Authors: Sansó Sureda A, Rocamora Durán V, Sapiña Camaró A, Royo Escosa V, Bosque López MJ
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Emerging issues in the medical management of Crohn's disease.
- Authors: Targownik LE, Coneys JG, Dhillon AS
- Issue date: 2016 Mar