Adult-trained perioperative nurses' practice of family-centered care.
AffiliationSenior Staff Nurse, Trauma and Orthopaedic Theatres, Sligo Regional Hospital, Ireland.
Local subject classificationNURSING, PERIOPERATIVE
Nursing Methodology Research
Nursing Staff, Hospital
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHamilton, G., Corlett, J., Dowling, M., 2014. Adult-trained perioperative nurses' practice of family-centered care. British Journal of Nursing, 23 (9), pp 477-82
PublisherBritish Journal of Nursing
JournalBritish journal of nursing (Mark Allen Publishing)
AbstractThe aim of this study was to explore adult-trained perioperative nurses' practice of family-centered care (FCC).
- A survey of nurses' practices and perceptions of family-centered care in Ireland.
- Authors: Coyne I, Murphy M, Costello T, O'Neill C, Donnellan C
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Intensive care nurses' perspectives of family-centered care and their attitudes toward family presence during resuscitation.
- Authors: Ganz FD, Yoffe F
- Issue date: 2012 May-Jun
- Exploring family-centered care among pediatric oncology nurses.
- Authors: MacKay LJ, Gregory D
- Issue date: 2011 Jan-Feb
- Standardized care plans: experiences of nurses in Taiwan.
- Authors: Lee TT, Chang PC
- Issue date: 2004 Jan
- Nurses perceptions of barriers to implementing family-centered care in a pediatric setting: A qualitative study.
- Authors: Boztepe H, Kerimoğlu Yıldız G
- Issue date: 2017 Apr