A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized and non-randomized studies comparing laparoscopic and open abdominoperineal resection for rectal cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Letterkenny General Hospital, Letterkenny, County Donegal, Ireland. email@example.com
MeSHClinical Trials as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized and non-randomized studies comparing laparoscopic and open abdominoperineal resection for rectal cancer. 2013, 15 (3):269-77 Colorectal Dis
JournalColorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
AbstractEvidence supporting the role of laparoscopy in abdominoperineal resection (APR) is limited. This study compared the short-term and long-term outcomes and complications associated with open and laparoscopic APR.
- Evaluation of short-term outcomes after laparoscopically assisted abdominoperineal resection for low rectal cancer.
- Authors: Wang Z, Zhang XM, Liang JW, Hu JJ, Zeng WG, Zhou ZX
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Laparoscopic versus open surgery for rectal cancer: a meta-analysis.
- Authors: Aziz O, Constantinides V, Tekkis PP, Athanasiou T, Purkayastha S, Paraskeva P, Darzi AW, Heriot AG
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Effect of Robotic-Assisted vs Conventional Laparoscopic Surgery on Risk of Conversion to Open Laparotomy Among Patients Undergoing Resection for Rectal Cancer: The ROLARR Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Authors: Jayne D, Pigazzi A, Marshall H, Croft J, Corrigan N, Copeland J, Quirke P, West N, Rautio T, Thomassen N, Tilney H, Gudgeon M, Bianchi PP, Edlin R, Hulme C, Brown J
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 24
- Short-term and Long-term Outcomes Regarding Laparoscopic Versus Open Surgery for Low Rectal Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Authors: Jiang JB, Jiang K, Wang JJ, Dai Y, Xie FB, Li XM
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Case-matched comparison of the short-term outcomes between laparoscopic and open abdominoperineal resection for rectal cancer.
- Authors: Inada R, Yamamoto S, Oshiro T, Takawa M, Fujita S, Akasu T
- Issue date: 2014 Apr