Heart rate awareness in patients with chronic stable heart failure. A multi-center observational study.
O'Neill, J O
Mc Adam, B
Mc Donald, K
AffiliationAdelaide and Meath Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. Electronic address: email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeart rate awareness in patients with chronic stable heart failure. A multi-center observational study. 2014: Int. J. Cardiol.
JournalInternational journal of cardiology
AbstractWe assessed adherence to European Society of Cardiology heart rate guidelines (i.e. heart rates less than 70bpm) in patients with chronic stable heart failure. We also investigated the percent of patients on target doses of rate controlling drugs.
- Optimization of pharmacotherapy in chronic heart failure: is heart rate adequately addressed?
- Authors: Franke J, Wolter JS, Meme L, Keppler J, Tschierschke R, Katus HA, Zugck C
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Adherence to optimal heart rate control in heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: insight from a survey of heart rate in heart failure in Sweden (HR-HF study).
- Authors: Fu M, Ahrenmark U, Berglund S, Lindholm CJ, Lehto A, Broberg AM, Tasevska-Dinevska G, Wikstrom G, Ågard A, Andersson B, All investigators of the HR-HF study.
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- ["3P (Patient-Pulse-Prognosis) in heart failure" survey: focus on heart rate].
- Authors: Dúbrava J
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Effects on outcomes of heart rate reduction by ivabradine in patients with congestive heart failure: is there an influence of beta-blocker dose?: findings from the SHIFT (Systolic Heart failure treatment with the I(f) inhibitor ivabradine Trial) study.
- Authors: Swedberg K, Komajda M, Böhm M, Borer J, Robertson M, Tavazzi L, Ford I, SHIFT Investigators.
- Issue date: 2012 May 29
- β-Blocker Doses and Heart Rate in Patients with Heart Failure: Results from the National Norwegian Heart Failure Registry.
- Authors: Eriksen-Volnes T, Westheim A, Gullestad L, Slind EK, Grundtvig M
- Issue date: 2020 Jan-Apr