Retrograde autobiographical amnesia after electroconvulsive therapy: on the difficulty of finding the baby and clearing murky bathwater.
AffiliationFrom the *Department of Psychology, University of Limerick, Castletroy, Co. Limerick, Ireland and †Department of Psychiatry and Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience, Trinity College Dublin, St Patrick's University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
KeywordsMENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER
Local subject classificationELECTROCONVULSIVE THERAPY
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSemkovska M, McLoughlin D. Retrograde autobiographical amnesia after electroconvulsive therapy: on the difficulty of finding the baby and clearing murky bathwater. J ECT. 2014, 30 (3):187-8
JournalThe journal of ECT
- Thoughts about the baby and the bathwater.
- Authors: Bergsholm P, Schweder LJ
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Autobiographical memory and electroconvulsive therapy: do not throw out the baby.
- Authors: Sackeim HA
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Predicting Retrograde Autobiographical Memory Changes Following Electroconvulsive Therapy: Relationships between Individual, Treatment, and Early Clinical Factors.
- Authors: Martin DM, Gálvez V, Loo CK
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 19
- Measuring retrograde autobiographical amnesia following electroconvulsive therapy: historical perspective and current issues.
- Authors: Semkovska M, McLoughlin DM
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Retrograde amnesia with electroconvulsive therapy: characteristics and implications.
- Authors: Weiner RD
- Issue date: 2000 Jun